Here are a few computational resources I either created or helped create:
- I have created the Constructional Annotation Net / Cancer Annotation Net (CAN): an annotation tool build using Drupal, bringing together metaphors, frames, and constructions to analyze texts in an easy to use way.
- The site is now live, but the content is still being updated from previous versions of the site.
- MetaNet: a searchable repository of metaphors and frames.
- The Verb Argument Structure Construction Database (VACDB) for CUT and BREAK verbs.
- A bit out of date, but still could be a useful resource. I will import that data into CAN and it will be searchable there.
- A Wiki for the Sereer-Saloum language, put together in 2013 by myself and the rest of the graduate field methods class, UC Berkeley Linguistics, 2013.
Resources by others:
- http://drupal.forhumanists.org/, a resource for those using Drupal to create databases in the humanities and social sciences.
- http://bulgariandialectology.org/: a database created using Drupal, an excellent example of how Drupal can be used to structure and search language data.
- Croatian MetaNet, a wonderful metaphor resource created and maintained by my colleague Kristina Despot.
- FrameNet !