Here are a few computational resources I either created or helped create:
- I have created the Constructional Annotation Net / Cancer Annotation Net (CAN): an annotation tool build using Drupal, bringing together metaphors, frames, and constructions to analyze texts in an easy to use way. Currently, the annotated data consists of English and Spanish cancer blogs. The site is currently under maintenance but will be released shortly.
- MetaNet: a searchable repository of metaphors and frames.
- The Verb Argument Structure Construction Database (VACDB) for CUT and BREAK verbs.
- A bit out of date, but still could be a useful resource. I will import that data into CAN and it will be searchable there.
- A Wiki for the Sereer-Saloum language, put together in 2013 by myself and the rest of the graduate field methods class, UC Berkeley Linguistics, 2013.
Resources by others:
- http://drupal.forhumanists.org/, a resource for those using Drupal to create databases in the humanities and social sciences.
- http://bulgariandialectology.org/: a database created using Drupal, an excellent example of how Drupal can be used to structure and search language data.
- Croatian MetaNet, a wonderful metaphor resource created and maintained by my colleague Kristina Despot.
- FrameNet !